Tuition is based on a yearly fee and can be paid in monthly installments. Tuition payments are due by the 15th of each month and are non refundable. Be reminded that your FIRST TUITION CHECK will be due on or before August 15th.
Tuition is due regardless of absenteeism. Please make checks payable to Children's Learning Program. You may leave your payment in the box provided by the Children's Learning Program office, or you may mail your check to:
P.O. Box 547, Zionsville, IN 46077
(c/o Children's Learning Program)
There are forms available for automatic withdrawal.
*Note: Tuition cannot be refunded for non-attendance due to illness, holidays, or for any reason.
1. Each January we hold registration for the following school year. Accounts must be current before enrollment for the next school year can be accepted.
2. Any NSF check or electronic fees that should occur will be forwarded to you.
3. For income tax purposes, Children's Learning Program's federal ID number is: 35-1310562.
Registration fees cover:
- Food (Snacks), Juice, Supplies
- All items/paper etc. for crafts
- Books (3's through Kindergarten)
- Recreational equipment
Tuition fees cover:
- Teacher's salaries and continuing education -Seminars and CPR Training
Fees can vary year to year. Please see Registration Form for correct years' fees.